- They protect your Line Maintenance crew and technicians from falls and accidents with a fully surrounded working space. Meaning you don’t have to use a tether.
- They move easily on durable casters that make positioning to the aircraft a cinch. No extra tows or equipment required. Locked in place, they provide a snug, safe fit to the plane.
- A jib crane is available for heavy lifting. That means mechanics and crew do not have to carry heavy objects up steps. You don’t have to rent other machinery to do the job.
- They require only a small amount of space, meaning you don´t have to sacrifice a lot of room in the hangar. They’re also durable and can be used inside or out.
- They’re built to exact specifications you demand. You get equipment that fits and solves work you need to get done. You’ll want to use them every day vs pushing them back to a corner for a once-in-a-while job.
SAS WiFi stands are made for narrow and wide body aircraft.
To learn more visit www.Simpson-Services.com
|Or, Contact Us|
|Do you have questions, or want to talk in more detail? Give us a call at 1-(812) 969-2766.
This email was sent from Simpson Aerospace Services, 111 Old Hwy Elizabeth, IN
|If you no longer want to receive these emails, please unsubscribe here. We’ll be here if you decide to come back.|