- SAS focuses on total solutions (from beginning to end) to meet your MRO needs.
- Equipment designed and built for safety with maximum efficiency for Line Maintenance crews.
- An example: our narrow and wide-body access stands represent new standards for Wi-Fi and Top of Crown install and repairs.
- Every stand or docking system is tailored to your specific facility and air frame requirements.
- All built with high-grade materials and components; customized for special needs.
- We also provide relocation services, modifications, and refurbishments.
A sample of our docking system designs include:
- Nose Docks (Including Adjustable Windshield Access Stands)
- Wing Docks (Including Adjustable Dihedral Designs)
- Wi-Fi and SATCOM Maintenance Stands
- Fall protection Stands
- Tail Docks (Horizontal and Vertical Access)
- Special Application Docks (Seat Handling and More)
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Stands
SAS solutions help your Technical Operations save maintenance time, and improve working and safety conditions for your team. (Below are samples of systems we have designed and installed at commercial and military maintenance bases across the U.S.)