SAS now offers tube laser services.
Steel and other metals formed and cut to precise specifications.
SAS is now offering tube laser cutting services that provide custom sizes or shapes required for your specific metal applications. That means you save time and money developing your material.
Any way you want it, need it.
These lasers have revolutionized tube and structural processing by offering an endless variety of applications and design freedom. Tube laser cutting is an excellent choice for processing round tube or pipe, square tube, rectangular tube, and structural shapes including channel, angle, beams, and T’s.
SAS can help your businesses meet its demands.
- SAS can perform angle cuts, coping, mitering, slots, holes, and any pattern or feature your part requires.
- We can process carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- And handle materials up to 26’ in length (in and out).
- Tube laser cut parts can be designed to eliminate or reduce weld fixturing by precutting bend lines and implementing male and female tabs to hold parts together in downstream manufacturing.
- Tube lasers also provide angle cuts, coping, mitering, slots, holes, and any pattern or feature that your part requires. The possibilities are almost endless.
CALL FOR DETAILS AND QUOTES ON YOUR MATERIAL (812) 969-2766
OR CONTACT Sales@Simpson-Services.com