- They protect your Line Maintenance crew and technicians from falls and accidents with a fully surrounded working space. Meaning you don’t have to use tethers.
- They move easily on durable casters that make positioning to the aircraft a cinch. No extra tows or equipment required. They provide a snug, safe fit to the plane.
- They do the heavy lifting. An incorporated jib crane is available for raising materials and tools, saving crews strain and awkward lifting.
- Take a small space. You won’t have to sacrifice a lot of room in the hangar. They’re also durable and can be used inside or out.
- They’re built to exact specifications. You get equipment that fits and solves the jobs you need to get done. You’ll want to use them every day for crown access.
SAS makes Wi-Fi stands for narrow and wide body aircraft.
|Contact Us at 812-969-2766