SAS Tube Laser Services
Steel and other metals formed and cut to precise specifications.
SAS can help your business meet its demands.
SAS tube laser cutting services provide custom sizes or shapes required for your specific application.
Our Mazak FG-220 machine and skilled operators consolidate multiple operations that typically require various setups along with additional handling and labor. That saves you time and money developing your material.
ANY WAY YOU WANT OR NEED IT!
Tube lasers have revolutionized tube and structural processing by offering an endless variety of applications and design freedom. For example, tube laser cutting is an excellent choice for processing round tubes or pipes, square tubes, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes including channels, angles, beams, and T’s.
Discover the possibilities!
- SAS can perform angle cuts, coping, mitering, slots, holes, and any pattern or feature your part requires.
- Our tube laser can process carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- We can handle materials up to 26’ in length (in and out).
- Tube laser cut parts can be designed to eliminate or reduce weld fixturing by precutting bend lines and implementing male and female tabs to hold your part together in downstream manufacturing.
- Tube lasers can perform angle cuts, coping, mitering, slots, holes, and any pattern or feature that your part requires. The possibilities are almost endless.
Complete Set of Metal Shaping Services
With our new Mazak equipment and expanded facilities (we’ve added another 12,000 sq.ft.), SAS increases the ability to offer you highly precise, custom work.
This addition complements SAS capabilities which already include working with tube sections and smaller orders (16 x 16 sq. and 24” round) performed on an XPR 300 ultra-high definition plasma cutter.
Our goal is to give you the most efficient technical solutions and custom steel products with old-fashioned values of personal service and on-time delivery.